Spoken English, Fluency Development and communication skills
Designed for Kids, Students, House wives and Working Professionals
Quick solution for NDA, CDS and SSB Aspirants
Scientific approach to Speech Development
Vocal cord training
Be a talker not a stalker.
Pronunciation made easy
Fluency is not speed but clarity of Speech
Face the interviews with confidence
Handling GDs dexterously.
There were times when speaking English was a status symbol. We have come out that snobbery and this is not the case anymore. Today we live in virtual reality and globalised world. That’s where the need to communicate in a language that is understood in every part of the world. English is the language that fulfils this criteria.
Today’s business world looks totally different. Its spread is not restricted to natural market but it has expanded local to global. With technological and logistics development, a local vender can sell his goods in any part of the world. To trade efficiently the must be equipped with basic communication skills.
When it comes to students ranging from school going kids to those who gunning for a berth in Ivy League academic institutions or eying in on defence and civil administration jobs, interviews and group discussion are regular feature of the selection process. No points for guessing that those who are better trained and fluent in English language get the best.
First two modules are common and useful for everyone. They are part of basic training. The third module is for those who are preparing for different qualifying examinations such as; NDA, CDS, CAT, XAT and UPSC.
The salient features of the modules are given below. Of course nothing beats the inquiries done in person. You can also watch You Tube channel for additional information.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 90 Days
- Skill level Spoken English
- Language English
- Students 40
- Assessments Yes
Spoken English and Fluency Development
- SEFD – Orientation
- SEFD – Module 1 – Organs of Speech and Action Plan – Video
- SEFD – Module 1 – Organs of Speech and Action Plan – PDF
- SEFD – Module 1 – Vowel and Basic Drills – Video
- SEFD – Module 1 – Vowel and Basic Drills – PDF
- SEFD – Module 1 – Vowels (Diphthongs) – Video
- SEFD – Module 1 – Vowels (Diphthongs) – PDF
- SEFD – Module 1 – Vowel (Revision) and Basic Drills 2 – Video
- SEFD – Module 1 – Vowel (Revision) and Basic Drills 2 – PDF
- SEFD – Module 1 – Consonant and Basic Drills 3 – Video
- SEFD – Module 1 – Consonant and Basic Drills 3 – PDF
- SEFD – Module 1 – Week 2 – Syllable and Basic Drills 4 – Video
- SEFD – Module 1 – Week 2 – Syllable and Basic Drills 4 – PDF
- SEFD – Module 1 – Week 2 – Syllable and Basic Drills 5 – Video
- SEFD – Module 1 – Week 2 – Syllable and Basic Drills 5- PDF